Liberty and Alex - June 28, 2014
As a guest at our wedding you will have the option of camping for free at Full Belly Farm, or you can choose from a number of hotels, bed and breakfasts, and retreats if that is more your style. Guinda and the surrounding area is very rural, so most of the hotels are in nearby cities including Woodland, Winters, and Davis. When you RSVP, please let us know if you will be camping so we can get an accurate head count.
We (Liberty and Alex) will be camping at the farm after the reception and invite you to join us as the fun goes on into the night! If you would like to camp, please let us know as soon as possible, and also let us know what equipment you can bring (tent, tarp, sleeping bags). You will not need camping stoves or anything like that, since we will feed you. Water will also be provided on site.
Some suggested supplies to bring:
- Tent (with stakes, poles, shade, etc.)
- Tarp for ground cover
- Sleeping bag, pillows
- Air mattress if you want to be comfy and fancy
- Water bottle
- Pajamas and change of clothes (unless you want to pass out in your Sunday best, which we guess is fine too)
If you want to camp and do not have a tent (and don't want to sleep in the open air), please let us know as soon as possible. Likewise, if you have extra supplies that you can bring, please let us know if you are willing to share.
We have reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. Please ask for the Hamilton/Huth wedding. A shuttle will be provided from these two hotel locations in Woodland to and from the wedding site.
- Best Western Shadow Inn, Woodland CA: from $89/night
584 N East St.
Woodland, CA 95776-6101
Phone: 530-666-1252, Toll Free reservations: 1-800-669-1253
- The Holiday Inn Express, Woodland, CA: from $114/night
2070 Freeway Dr.
Woodland, CA 95776
Reservations line: 1-888-HOLIDAY (1-888-465-4329)
There are also rooms available at the following locations:
- Wilbur Hot Springs: bunk bed rooms from $105 per person per night, private rooms from $160 (single occupancy) and $210 (double).
- The Inn at Park Winters: Very fancy old Victorian B&B, very expensive but gorgeous. $375/night.
- AirBnB.com also has a wide selection of places to stay if you are open to staying in a private room or private B&B. We have used their service many times in the Bay Area and elsewhere and have been very satisfied. Try searching for accommodations around Brooks, CA, or Winters, CA. Many people are willing to rent out their homes for much less money than a traditional hotel.